With the holidays around the corner, getting the best deals is a wish come through. Hence, you need to look out for the best Walmart Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals.
- Walmart Cyber Monday 2023 Ad and Deals
- Walmart Black Friday 2023 Ad and Deals
- Walmart Black Friday Deals for Days 11/7 Ad and Deals
- Walmart Black Friday Deals for Days 11/14 Ad and Deals
- Walmart Black Friday 2022 Ad and Deals
- Walmart Black Friday 2022 Ad and Deals
- Walmart Flyer (Nov 07 - Nov 13, 2022)
- Walmart Flyer (Oct 19 - Nov 01, 2022)
Walmart is undeniably one of the most preferred mega-retailers because of the variety and ease of shopping. As a result, this brand is one of the top of the list when it comes to shopping for items during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Whether you’re looking to get new decor pieces for your home or cute toys for your nieces and nephews, Walmart has the best deals.
In addition, it’s accessible; with over 10,000 Walmart retail stores globally, there’s a high chance you can get items on sale very quickly. Keep reading to learn the best tips for shopping at Walmart on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
When Can I Access Walmart Black Friday deals?
Walmart’s Black Friday deals usually begin online on Nov. 7th at 7 pm and in-store on Nov. 9. So, so you can begin your shopping online before heading to your closest Walmart. Also, Walmart+ members get early access a couple of hours before it’s officially open to the public. You’ll learn more about Black Friday perks for members in this article.
How Long Does Walmart’s Black Friday Sale Last?
Thanks to Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days savings events, the sale lasts for three weeks.
Here’s how the event goes;
- Event 1 (Nov. 7-13): You get access to this event online on Nov. 7 at 7 p.m. ET and in stores on Nov. 9). However Walmart+ members get early access from 12 p.m. ET – 7 p.m. ET on Nov. 7.
- Event 2 (Nov. 14-20): You can shop online on Nov. 14 at 7 p.m. ET and in stores on Nov. 16. For members, early access starts from 12 p.m. ET – 7 p.m. ET on Nov. 14.
- Event 3 (Nov. 21-27): The final savings event begins online on Nov. 21 at 7 p.m. ET and ends in stores on Nov. 25. Early Access starts by 12 p.m. ET – 7 p.m. ET on Nov. 21.
How Long is Walmart Cyber Monday Deals?
As for Cyber Monday deals at Walmart, it lasts 24 hours and starts on Nov. 28 by 7 pm ET. Even though it’s usually a 24-hour event for many retailers, in 2022 Walmart extended its Cyber Monday deals for 48 hours. So, keep an eye out, you may just be lucky enough to snag a few goodies last minute.
What are the Benefits of Walmart Plus on Black Friday & Cyber Monday?
Having a Walmart Plus membership is always a good idea because you get early access and first dibs on all the Black Friday deals. In addition, unlimited free delivery from all the Walmart stores close to your location. Aside from these perks, you also enjoy;
- A discount on fuel. You save 5 cents per gallon at Murphy Express gas stations, Walmart, Murphy USA, and Sam Club locations.
- Instant Scan-and-go service. As a Walmart+ subscriber, you can beat the line by checking using the scan-and-go service via the app. Simply download and install the Walmart app, scan your items, and head to self-checkout. Once there, scan the QR code generated by the app to show your receipt.
- A free year of Paramount+. With a membership, you get a year of Paramount+, which costs $49.99 for free. Consider this an opportunity to stay up to date with your favorite shows, movies, and sports games.
To enjoy Walmart Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals, you need to shop from your local Walmart. Be sure to check out the official website for your zip code to ascertain if you can unlock Walmart Plus benefits.
Walmart BlackFriday & Cyber Monday FAQ
Are Walmart Black Friday Deals In-store and online?
You can shop online and in-store at Walmart for Black Friday deals. Similar to previous years, the mega retailer would likely have its savings event which will allow you to shop for 3 weeks. Each week, you get access to incredible discounts on a variety of items.
If you’re a member, you get exclusive access to all the items before it is officially open to the public.
What Time Does Black Friday Start for Walmart Plus Members?
Walmart Plus members get access to Black Friday deals seven hours before the official time. Typically Walmart Black Friday deals begin at 7 pm ET, but Walmart Plus members start shopping by 12pm. In addition to getting first dibs on all items, you also get unlimited free deliveries, a discount on fuel prices, a free year of Paramount Plus, and other juicy perks.
How Much Does Walmart+ Cost?
Walmart+ offers two membership plans;
- A monthly plan which costs $12.95
- An annual plan which costs $98
Both plans give you access to the same benefits plus the option of switching between both plans. Also, you may need to download the Walmart app, as you can only get some benefits via the app. And if you’re wondering how to pay for Walmart+; credit cards and gift cards are acceptable.
What Are The Best Items to Buy From Walmart on Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
The best items to buy from Walmart during Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are endless. With massive discounts of up to 50% off the actual price, you shouldn’t bother about filling your cart. For instance, you could save over $150 on a MacBook Air M2 laptop and $40 off a premium coffee maker.
It all depends on your needs but one thing is for sure, you will get the best deals at Walmart. So, keep your eyes open all season and if you’re up for it, get a Walmart+ membership. With a Walmart Plus plan, you get exclusive access and a more effortless shopping experience.